Sidor

torsdag 21 mars 2013

Hello Honey card


Tanya here and I have to say that I am VERY excited to be doing my first post as the very first United States design team member!!!  For my first card I had to use the fairy that I got in my dt package, her name is "Waiting for You" and boy was she fun to color in :)


I fussy cut her legs out so it looks like she's sitting on the edge of the paper, added a cute little bow pearl that I had to hair and followed a sketch that found on Feline Playful :)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations for DT,
    Gorgeous card,
    have a nice day,
    hugs Tamara

    SvaraRadera
  2. Welcome to the Phunnyface DT!

    Nice card!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations! She is really adorable and perfect that you cut out the legs.
    Sinikka :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Welcome to PhunnyFace designteam, Tanya!

    Your card is absolutly gorgeus and I love this gorgeus image!

    HUGS SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  6. Welcoe to PhunnyFace designteam.

    Great card, do like it a lot!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Welcome to PhunnyFace designteam

    What a really nice card and nice coloring

    Hugs

    SvaraRadera